Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is me....

Dear readers
This is my first blog. I believe it is customary to introduce oneself in first blog. I am not going to give a formal introduction in foreseeable future. I am a student at IIT, and I have a handful of reasons to start blogging, like a need to express myself, discuss things I love, meet new people, and all my good and successful friends doing it. I am decent in studies, but I love thinking and doing things out of the box, ie making new ways rather than getting stuck in traffic. I want to become a great physicist, and I love to do anything that makes me feel alive.
My favourite words are "Who Cares!!!"
This blog is specifically for discussing anything and everything, and of course, ANYTHING INTERESTING IN PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS. I had a decent rank in IITJEE (in top 100), and I'd love to help, of course, until someone does not become a pest, that is. Any constructive sugestions are welcome.
Adios
PS - Tell me if u do anything crazy and exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment