Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boredom...

Phew... getting better is difficult, even at being worse.... I never thought unblogging will be so difficult, I mean just building castles but not having any visitors can be really frustrating.... Only if I weren't so lazy, I might have fallen prey to HIV - Holiday Internship Virus.... I guess NIUS (No Internet for Undergraduate Students - courtesy Vipul Singh) also helped me keep away from jotting it down... Atleast I accomplished to least energy consuming target.... Everything else above my "well"...

All those days when I told myself, 'God, if only I had time, I'd do this for sure, something wothwhile...', were only to subdue my guilty conscience, and to curse the system; of course I knew, but before my subconscious could have seriously messed up stuff, I'd have been outta here... Everything was planned when suddenly out of nowhere came this 20% off without any *, and before I could realise my blueprints, my contract expires..... Why would u give me an eternity just after caning... Yes, I want to visit library, but wait, it'll be there even if I goof around for a while.... And now I am weared out, just to fall asleep the moment I set sail... poof!!! recess over, back to work.....

I am strictly against giving a sabbatical to lab-rats of Indian Education industry, specially when they come from "cell blocks with pc", bailed out for 73 days wtihout a parole bond.... No one even cares if I get vucked up, everyone on the inside is just like me, and everyone on the outside thinks I know my shit.... I mean, I was so bored that I thought I'd die.... It'd be rather crazy if I died of boredom... But, then I feel that I am one the few people who could actually do it.... For instance, if I was lazier, I'd not even take the trouble of thinking, and static universe won't be such a trouble after all... And if I was anymore interested in this world, then it would have been very diificult to stay dormant.... At a critical level of boredom, such people enter a bifurcation in realm of activity, where the governing parameter is laziness of course.... Even I am little prone to the second kind of perturbations, but I promise to work (or rather not work) on it.... If someone succeeds in reducing noise to such level that his reactions occur only on extrapolating beyond the state of complete equilibrium of his body, he might just die out of boredom before gathering the will to do something (about it).... And then, I guess Kapil Sibbal will finally have the opportunity to provide every one of us with summer activities that pay good, and that too without causing any stress, maybe holiday to Goa, etc.... I wonder how will they fit reservation in this scenario...

So u see I am bored to the core, desperately waiting to meet my pals and party (although it just means some carrom, ice-cream, bakaiti and nightouts - ie if NDTV doesn't invites us >:D ).... U'll see more of me from now on.... Stay tuned..

P.S. - Title is borrowed from a very good friend's username, who took all the trouble to contact a lazy ass like me... Thank u, I had been thinking of contacting u, but my memory and online time are strictly out of phase... I hope u understand.... And u too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment