Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dattebayo!!!

I had been meaning to write this for a very long time, and now, when I can't find an excuse not to, my wicked self has finally adulterated a few neurons, so that my ego and twisted attitude forces me to unveil my curiosity... I know, everything is possible for those who do not have to do it themselves... Not being veteran, I ask this from those who are/were -  How is it like, to be "At Love"? I mean, everything is fair... but, there must be some catch.. Why do people even fall in love - n why is it always falling? It can't be good enough to risk the whole earth for it.... All the shit-faced uncle fuckers, who r jumpin' rite now, calling out in the name of family n friends, can just keep on pleasuring themselves their whole life... Right now, I am talking to those weirdos, who wear tight fitting colours, generally in all the wrong places, and even when they can fuck anyone on the planet, end up being Siths for petty little senseless "class/work mates"....

My third party observations suggest that love is a great equaliser... people tend to converge to the same hopeless, mediocre state of existence, denying all the cheesecakes and gpl they can get...based on a weighted average, love will fetch u in the order 10^5 per annum.... all the supremums and infimums converge... ie love is a cauchy sequence, ie differences should vanish as time passes....but this also means that love increases entropy of the system, brings it to worthless equilibrium, better than any constituition... ie love is spontaneous, as we know love is exothermic already.... but, it being so spontaneous, I am still not into it.... well, i've always tried to obey the rules, but this one just isn't my cup o' tea... does it imply I am already deranged, and thus a partner for me ain't the optimum soln, specially in the skewed society that I live in... But, brief overview of my peer group, coupled with scrutiny of numerous foreign research material like 3.1415926..., 21, etc, I safely infer that this is a Game... and, leaving the irrelevant test cases (both to me, n the society..), all we are left is with a compromise between short-lived passion n long-lasting happiness....

I am so sure that sex is an over-rated phenomena.... I may not be qualified enough to explain thoroughly, but as much as I have seen this life, there is no scope at all for any invention/discovery, of course except people like Srinivas (who can do a PhD n yet remain aloof) who write papers, n more people like Srinivas who publish it.... the g-spot is a vague, or probably psychological concept (Yes, there r people who r still searching...), and clitoris isn't the solution for world hunger, or global warming.... It may be quite the contrary... Sure I am that this is a ploy, worse than reservation, of cleaning the path to success by infiltrating our camps, befriending and corrupting the brave soldiers of destiny, and to stop the fellowship at any cost.... Just like vampires, the infiltration is so deep, that like masons, we, the hopes of the new world, have begun doubting our comrades, ourselves, even our faith, and dreams, and slowly succumbing to our little John, our foundations are shaking..... I have been over it so many times, that presently, biggest incentive to get laid is verification of this hypothesis.... I have seen enough laboratories, to know that I am better of with theory, without entering even one of those.... Many of them are already in bad shape, and the well maintained ones are either always filled, have prior engagements, and in any case, are very slimy, leaking, senseless, and need I mention, horribly GROSS... So, this is a request, all the experienced INTELLIGENTLEMAN (if any), this is a public survey directed towards a very specific social group... lower ur input resistance, let B --> 0.... This is also to wake up the great many "futures" of great many houses, the winners, who have fallen and have/will realize the pointlessness and the despair, reconsider!!! And, if not, atleast bring some exclusive and intelligent stuff, something delightful and Cranium-worthy... I am not saying anything, I am just asking "WHY?"...
All hail Calvitman...

No comments:

Post a Comment