Thursday, May 5, 2011

My OOBE....seriously lame!!!

Hey fellas...
Seen any morons lately??

Coz I certainly did.... Although sane by definition, some of them were totally lame.... May be its a Jersey thing....U decide...
(Note : The events are hashed n all these numbers r special in some way)
42 - Pendrive Hypothesis
Last month, I was scooping some sheets for batti lab, and beside me was a well dressed potato garnished with an olive, apparently selling some pen drive n stuff. I had just screwed mine (yes, i broke its end, n then soldered it to destroy all the data by intense heat), so I was naturally interested. I asked if how much for an 8 gb kingston, to which he of course overpriced, n I politely told him to fvck off, quoting the right price.... And he says this, """"""Ab nahi milegi, japan me earthquake k bad sari India me hi assemble hoti h, radiation ka chakkar h!!! """"" - Not anymore, since the earthquake in Japan, assembling is being done in India, due to radiation hazards.... also referring to some checking against the same.....
I was already late, so left without saying what I had in mind....
a.) Asstard, ur stuff is MADE IN CHINA, for christ's sake...
b.)Even if u didn't know it, radiation is not like Anthrax or SARS that can be transported in polybags....
c.)Did u actually think U CAN FOOL AN IITian with an India TV story??? I mean, did he actually believe what he was saying....

73 - Grounded
I don't know why even this one's related to EEL lab.... Around the beginning of 2nd sem, I was teamed with our class convener (just for the sake of completeness - Aayush :P), and as always we were messing up with devices until the last hour.... Late realization followed by problems with circuit was really frustrating.... we probed the room for TA, and in accordance with Murphy's Law, none was available.... I don't know why, but we asked this guy sitting next to us, to show us his circuit.... Instead, he checked ours, and informed us - "This is not even grounded.".... And we were like, "Where is else to ground?".... Pointing to the edge of breadboard, he explained - "THIS IS GROUND!!!".... We realised our mistake...... :D... And I told him politely, what meant this (although told concisely and excluding reference to anything out of his domain)..."How did u clear JEE, u dimwit?????? " "This isn't an apple product so that u can get everything somewhere..... This is a stupid, fucking breadboard.... Now get lost... N thanx for help".... If it really had been connected to ground - "A wireless connection that can charge my phone in 20 min, available at $1" - Man I would be out there selling this technology for millions......

85 - Maddu
I have heard a lot about them, and I may be one of them as per CYL110 definition wrt Chandigarh... But, in my frame of reference is conventional.....And this was an eye-opener....
I was in Delhi with my brother, and going someplace in an auto.... at a red light, a stopped next to an ordinary Esteem, grey in colour, with a normal looking breadwinner driving... nothing extraordinary... our hired guy tried to plug the gap between the vehicles... probably because he had nothing else to do..... and he went little too close for comfort.... Man, that jerk sprung up, swearing at us inside the car (with windows closed.. :D) just from his angle it was a pick.... we didn't even scratch a grain, n he was all rajni.... he jumped out as if he had been pwned by a woodpecker....Banged the door, he came over, and said something which he meant to be a lesson I guess, n.. HE KICKED THE AUTO'S TIRE.... and then he went back.... I mean he seriously KICKED THE TIRE... I was really hoping for a street fight, with atleast some shattering and a swearing at the least.... Be he ran back like a chicken, just like I move when I leave a pack behind, fast and always ready to flee....  And he looked so much like Srinivas, I couldn't help attributing it to all maddus.... I mean how often do u see a working class (south) Indian citizen getting all pumped to KICK AN AUTO TIRE on a busy road....

Although no such discussion is complete without those religious titbits, I won't be able to justice with all 420 of them... I guess this is it for today... As I am freer and bored-er than before, I may post more often..... Th-th-th-thats all f-f-f-f-folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment