Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This is me Part II

Looking back at the time spent here, we encountered perplexing paradoxes, frantic frenzy of classes and assignments, and astonishing adventures, but in the end, the nostalgia nearly overwhelms my senses (specially clouding the fact - CSL201 major tomorrow). Here "we"  refers to all those brainy and/or geeky fellows, who made my life worth living here. And now, standing on the edge of lose my 'fresherity', I wonder what did I accomplish in 2 semesters here, apart from oscillating between "chilled out" and "fucking crazy" situations. Even my existential musing is at maximum, most importantly "me & future".Still I believe I'll reach some place, someone out there will find me, I'll be at peace, and not to forget - successful!

The aforementioned hypothesis is downright contradictory compared to my present self. Happiness just isn't enough for me, I demand Euphoria. Aspiring to be Calvitman, the harbinger of chaos and "logical epilepsia" to this world, I cannot fit myself in stereotypes like (quite contrary to what Dr. Kiersey thinks) "Ideal" student, or son, or lover, or douchebag, or even an asshole. I never aimed at 10, it is, irreversibly, 11 or -1 (or i), but damn those "Carnot" students, I am left leaving like I tried.... Yes, u know it, that is the feeling.. yes, that one... And what is worse, it happens all the time. I'd say, I am attracted by unattainability. Biggest factor that decides if I have a crush is "Can she be mine? - No way- I'm ON...", so the list includes only the most flawless, intelligent (wrt girls), gorgeous, almost alien gals who cannot be mine due age/address/competition.... Same goes for a career, aiming at ground-breaking academic achievement through Tale of a Gutsy Ninja; i wanna be fvckin' rich, dating superfvckin'models and own a fvckin' condo without ever fvckin' my friends, without missing the fun, and even a grain lower will be sheer disappointment. Trying to use all the 24 hrs has been on list for quite a while, (yes, there is a list) alongwith sincerity and being a little empathetic and courteous....

Well, what to do it is the question (as is To be or not to be..). I know 42 is right, but I want to explore far and wide, like 007, or (Five million one hundred and eighteen thousand eight)^(-1), etc..... My reliability and devotion might be questioned, but I have always waited for the Millenium Falcon to reach my goal fast (can't help it, my optimization shows it is always better to wait)... but alas, it has been mistaken for callous attitude. To all the non-believer I'd say..."Ungli karna band karo" - Stop pointing fingers, I am trying to try to try to try....to try to give my best, and a day may came when u all shall see.... although I hate to admit it, I am lost. I know Ich bin nicht der erste , so this will come to pass.... I'd appreciate supernatural help like Spark, Galileo, or HOT tub time machine.... without excluding farfetched doomsday - 2012, evil google, skynet, androids, etc, but I do wish if they happen to happen, they should, before I give up. I may actually find a super soaker, for which I must actually use my N, F and P together with a borrowed I, without being a big bonehead. But, till then I wanna live with unbridled exhileration, possess unquestionable faith, face unknown adventures and stack up memories...

P.S. - Dedicated to all my nerdy pals, who dare to dream big, and actually calculate probability before commiting... ;)
P.S. - Title inspired by Francis Ford Coppola

2 comments:

  1. Trust me on this one, you are perfect at being an asshole! ;)

    Using all the 24 hours? Well, aren't all of us already doing it? You should try the 28-hour day (redirect to xkcd). Infact, this is what I think we should do after the majors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that.... That system has one flaw, I slept at the scheduled sleep time, but in addition, sleep never left the original slots.... So it was more like 20 hr day, on an average... And its after effects include 0 attendance in MAL after Minor 2

    ReplyDelete